Government Camp,Oregon
3.0

I ordered a jacket using their sizing chart as a guide. The guide was so far off from being relatively close to how it should have fit. BikeBandit requires you to check the item and ship back immediately if any issues arise. Since I requested a medium and received a medium, it was my fault. Ok, whatever. Never buy clothing online. I get that now.

The biggest issue I have is that I will only receive store credit and had to pay $25 to ship the jacket back to BikeBandit.

Customer service at BikeBandit is not much of a help either. They talked to me like I'm an uneducated individual saying I should be happy to even receive store credit.

I absolutely DO NOT recommend BikeBandit for anything.

Can't forget to tell everybody that they put my order on hold while they waited to check for credit fraud. I had zero acknowledgement that my order was on hold until the day it was supposed to deliver and wasn't there.

I didn't like: Information about size, Unfair refund policies.

Comments

I have never had an issue with bike bandit. They even returned a brand new jacket three months after I ordered it. I would recommend bike bandit.