2.1
Turnaround Time

First of all do not lie to customers with your "ships on 2 to 3 days".Most of the stuff is just resale from other providers specially oem parts.Actually some of us are really expecting that 2 to 3 days to ship to be true to get our machines back on the street.Second...if you offer online chat as customer service train your people or at least tell them to stop giving your customers the run arround...nothing and believe me nothing their bill department offers will eventually be done.Not even a simple email with some order cancellation statement.Order XA62F2J .I requested an email 5 times with an statement saying some of the items on the order where cancelled.TO HARD 4 U GUYS.

Order QV5X33J.I was offered a shipping refund 2 months ago.Stop blaming my bank ...Never buying from you guys again.These are only a few of my complains and they will be my very last.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bike Bandit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion