1.8
Turnaround Time

I will never do business with bikebandit.com again thanks to their "policies" and their customer service reps. I ordered a cable through them for a customers bike as I thought I would have it much sooner than what local parts dealer told me.

I was told by a rep that they offer EXPRESS service, and based on USPS, UPS, and FedEx, the EXPRESS option is overnight. Boy was I wrong. Package was shipped on Wednesday Sept 14. UPS says that it will arrive Monday via 2nd day delivery.

I asked 2 reps about this and was told that they choose what they name "their" shipping options and told that they don't offer overnight. Also told them that it was for a customers bike that I had told would be done Friday, the response I got was, "not my problem". No offer of help or correcting the issue in any way.

So, needless to say I will be waiting Monday on my day off for some work to arrive and a possibility of having to discount the ticket to make it right for the customer. But bike bandit says and I quote, "not my problem" and "we are not the shipping companies, this is our policy".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups delivery service. Bike Bandit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bike Bandit.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry you overlooked the Express shipping option explanation on the website. It's right under where you select the shipping method.

When you select Express shipping it will state - Estimated processing time for parts will vary and will be stated on the product pages or OEM schematic pages.

Express orders will be shipped via 2nd Day Air services, during business days, and AFTER the estimated processing time.

Perhaps there could of been a misunderstanding, We would never tell a customer "not my problem" we have a small office and a manager would of overheard that comment being made.

We're sorry that your customer won't have their motorcycle fixed by the weekend. Please call us before you order, so we can go over the items and shipping time-frames with you. We try to give you as much information as possible before the order is placed, but sometimes it can be overlooked.

Feel free to reach out and ask for a manager, we tried to look for your order but could not find it. We would like to go over your order with you.