bought parts online ,now I cannot pull up the return page from bikebandits ,they sent me too many part. True Its only Thirty bucks but I do alot of buying from them.

the clutch worked fine after I figured out I had too many parts.

I was not sure if I reinstalled without putting in all parts if it would work properly ,so I reistalled with the proper amount and the clutch plates worked fine .All I want to know is why is it so hard to bring up the proper web page for me to return the extra parts. thank you

Comments

Just ordered some parts. Very convenient and parts are available.

Problem came when I noticed that they had added their "Podium" service ($30) to my order somewhere in the checkout process. Unfortunately, I did not notice till after I had sent payment. I immediately called customer service to have the charge removed and was told they could not do anything about it. Next day I posted a comment on their facebook page and was sent a message that they would look into it.

The day after that, the comment was gone and I have not heard from them again.

Watch what gets put into your checkout VERY carefully. I will not be doing business with these clowns again - even though I have spent hundreds there in the last few years.

Maybe you ordered some items you thought you needed, but actually didn't. There is a phone number on the site at the top.

Call them. I've always had really good customer service from them.

I have used them for years and never had any problems. I think they are the best onlnie for parts.