This is not right they should have never banged my account if the parts are unavailable , This has been going on for a long time because my buddy I talked too .He told me about this practice that they due . And all I did is ask him about the company and he told me what was going to happen and sure enough it did .

There is a lot of crooked people in this world . I don't know why AMA is indorsing these *** .

SO now I don't know how I'm going to get my money back??????? I will never buy from them again .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "alll of the above" of bike bandit online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $112. Bike Bandit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bike bandit online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bike Bandit.

Comments

Waterville, Maine, United States #1278226

You people have charged my account with No Tracking Information, So the Statement of not charging until merchandise ships. Is a Flat Out LIE.

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #1206242
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

We are sorry you had some issues with your order.

BikeBandit actually does not charge until an order ships out.

Like most internet retailers, we only authorize the purchase on your credit card. No chargers are made until they are shipped with a tracking number. If you were charged, perhaps you are talking about another company?