Resolved
2.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 09, 2016

Just letting everyone know that BikeBandit has made this right with me. The customer service was great.

Everyone was very nice and didn't give me any hassle. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Thumbs up BikeBandit. I appreciate the help.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

Stay away from Bike Bandit! I ordered an atv helmet and went by their sizing guide.

The sizing guide said I needed an xl. The helmet was $72 plus shipping. I received the helmet pretty quick but it wouldn't fit. Turns out I needed the next size up.

I chat with customer service and ask if I could just ship it back and switch it for the xxl because I wanted to go riding the following weekend. They said no, because the helmet I ordered was now a close out item for $64 so I would have to get store credit. So I had to pay $22 to ship it back to them and now I have to wait till it arrives there to receive my credit and then (if they still have the one I want in the size I need) I have to place another order and wait till it arrives.

I could have bought a much better helmet from a different place for what I am going to have in this one. Do not do business with this company, they will find a way to rip you off!

I didn't like: Unfair refund policies.

Comments

Rockholds, Kentucky, United States #1180260

Bikebandit contacted me and we are trying to resolve this issue. They are very nice and seem sincere.

They are going to try and get management to approve a refund on my shipping cost. As soon as I hear something I will be sure to post it.

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #1180207
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Can you please reach out to us and ask for a manager. We will refund your shipping cost to you.

The store credit would be the exchange. You can simply use the store credit to buy the different size helmet you want.