I ordered 2 items that were listed as shipping within 24 hours. I additionally paid for 2-day shipping since I needed the items quickly.

When I did not receive the items on time, I called and was told that it took 2-4 days to get these items from their warehouse, "didn't I know that?" asked the service rep. She flatly told me it would ship when they got it and that was that. I called the next day and spoke to the service manager. He told me they had to return 1 of the item's to the warehouse because it was damaged and asked if the previous service rep had told me that.

No she did not. he assured me he would get the items to me ASAP. When they DID arrive, 1 of the items was incorrect! I called and was told that the invoice numbers were correct so someone in the packing department did not pay attention.

Really? Supposedly it is on its way. They lie about ship times, lie about order status, and yet make a big show about their being devoted to exceptional customer service. Give me a break.

3 strikes and you're out Bikebandit.

No more business from me. Want to ask them if they would give THEIR business to a company that treated THEM this way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bike Bandit Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments