I ordered a clutch kit, clutch gasket, oil filter, and 0-ring. They said all items were in stock, I upgraded the shipping to 2 day air to ensure I would have the parts in time to install for a weekend ride.

It's pointless for Bike Bandit to offer 2 day shipping if all the items are supposedly in stock yet they need 3 days to get order ready. Doesn't do any good for those who select fast shipping because they need parts by a certain day. Waste of time, there are plenty of better online options. I wish I would have gone with my usual online parts store instead of trying someone new.

Lesson learned. I'll never use Bike Bandit again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresenting delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ebc clutch kit. Bike Bandit needs to "stop misrepresenting guaranteed delivery if it's really not guaranteed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ebc clutch kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bike Bandit.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #1033940
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Thanks for your review.

We never state items are in stock. Processing time for parts will vary and will be stated on the product pages or OEM schematic pages.

When you select express shipping it will let you know that normal processing times will still apply.

Bikebandit.com values your business and invite you back to try us again. Please email us at service@bikebandit.com with your order ID and we will be glad to reach out to you on this.