I ordered a clutch kit, clutch gasket, oil filter, and 0-ring. They said all items were in stock, I upgraded the shipping to 2 day air to ensure I would have the parts in time to install for a weekend ride.

It's pointless for Bike Bandit to offer 2 day shipping if all the items are supposedly in stock yet they need 3 days to get order ready. Doesn't do any good for those who select fast shipping because they need parts by a certain day. Waste of time, there are plenty of better online options. I wish I would have gone with my usual online parts store instead of trying someone new.

Lesson learned. I'll never use Bike Bandit again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Stop misrepresenting guaranteed delivery if it's really not guaranteed..

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: Misrepresenting delivery.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #1033940
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Thanks for your review.

We never state items are in stock. Processing time for parts will vary and will be stated on the product pages or OEM schematic pages.

When you select express shipping it will let you know that normal processing times will still apply.

Bikebandit.com values your business and invite you back to try us again. Please email us at service@bikebandit.com with your order ID and we will be glad to reach out to you on this.