I ordered several small parts which were subsequently lost at the UPS warehouse before being delivered (two weeks after I ordered them). I called BikeBandit Customer Service and they told me they would re-order the parts.

A normal company would re-send the item ASAP overnight as a courtesy for the inconvenience. Not these clowns... I had to call 3 days later as I had received no e-mails. Contacted their on-line Customer Service and they acted like they couldn't give a rat's a*s about re-sending my order or shipping it out priority.

I have ordered many times from them in the past and my only complaint has been the seemingly slow processing and shipping times, but after this experience, I will now go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bike Bandit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bike Bandit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Bike Bandit to other companies on our site.

Comments