1.6
Turnaround Time

Way to expensive, charge way to much for shipping, Takes 6 to 8 days to arrive at home. Dealer would have been cheaper and faster.

They wouldn't match internet prices. Use part shark instead! Why do i need to write 100 words. This is very frustrating I don't want to write 100 words.

Why do i need to write 100 words. This is very frustrating I don't want to write 100 words. Why do i need to write 100 words. This is very frustrating I don't want to write 100 words.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bike Bandit Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Sorry you feel our prices and shipping is too expensive. Our OEM prices are right in line with the major power-sport dealers.

Shipping is free for orders over $99.00. Shipping time frames can vary depending on the products ordered.

We welcome you back as a customer! Feel free to request to speak with a manager, we will be more than happy to help you out.