Turnaround Time

purchased an oem honda shadow aero front fender from bikebandit.com situations changed I did not need the part. Without ever opening the box return number was gotten and part returned via fed ex at a cost of 85 dollars return shipping.

I recieve notification that the part was damaged and they would not refund the purchase price. pictures were taken on there end in which no damage can be seen.

once again the box was never opened. I will never deal with bikebandit again and I stronly urge anyone considering them go somewhere else

Review about: Bike Bandit Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dishonest practices.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Thanks for your review,

You stated that you ordered the wrong parts when you were returning the item.

When the box came in, the side was cut open with what looks like a box cutter.

We don't open the sides of a box with box cutters as they need to go back to the suppliers in the original packaging undamaged.

We looked at the fender and there is various scratches, nicks and cuts that could not happen during shipping. The box itself was fine with no damage to it. When metal fenders come back damaged from shipping, its normally a dent or a bent side. The rest of the items were fine and we gave you a full refund on those.

We sent you large images of the fender damaged.

Since there is no damage to the box I don't believe Fedex will cover a damage claim but feel free to explore that as an option.

We will have a Manager reach out to you regarding this return.

to BikeBandit.com #1369495

the side was not cut out of box. that is simply not true.

If a box cutter was used on box that was at your facility.

You did send pictures the only thing I can see in those pictures is glare from the overhead shop lights. Its cheap on bike bandits part not to accept the return, but saying the box side was cut open is an out and out lie and that I really dont appreciate.