I ordered BY PHONE a front LEFT brake caliper mount with 3/4 INCH axle hole for my bike via the phone that they claimed was in stock....After they recieved my money I got an email stateing "it was a popular item and my order would be delayed"So I gave them a call to double check everything....Size etc.What I got 2 weeks later was a brake caliper for the RIGHT side with a 1 INCH axle hole.Now they won't take a return because I ripped open the generic brown cardboard box.....And they claim to have a "NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY"..Yeah, Right, sure you do....Do yourself a favor and spend a little extra and use J&P cycles...Their packages come shipped with a pre filled out, pre paid, return label....The place is run by a buncha grade school kids...

Comments

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #625255
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Hey Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. We definitely appreciate the feedback and would like you to email us a description of the issue as well as your order number to community@bikebandit.com so that we can investigate what happened to make sure that it never happens to you or any of our other customers again. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can help correct the issue immediately.