I ordered parts for my motorcycle from Bike Bandit and I had a problem with the brake pads. The front brake pads were perfect but the rear ones squeal really bad every time I apply the brakes.

I asked them if they could do something for me and a really nice lady called, her name was Maira, she said they do not warrant brake pads. They suggested that I sand the pad edges. I was a service manager for 30 years in the car business and I know that this will not correct the issue. The issue is that the material that they used in their construction is too hard.

I actually expected them to give me a different set of pads from another manufacture (which is what I would have done) but that was not suggested.

Very disappointed. I will not purchase from them again, EVER.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bike Bandit. The most disappointing about braking semi metallic sm1 brake pads at Bike Bandit was poor customer service and product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bike Bandit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Bike Bandit to other companies on our site.

Comments

Out of like 100 reviews, only 2 are satisfied customers. You'd think they would change their name with that bad of a reputation!

Kind of like Trump University!

Gastonia, North Carolina, United States #1177848

Were they Bike Bandit brand brake pads? Of course not.

Lake City, Florida, United States #1048063

I am the reviewer. Bike Bandit has corrected the situation by sending me another set of brake pads that should correct the issue.

Thanks Bike Bandit. Sorry but this site would not allow me to login.