Dyer, Indiana
1.4
Turnaround Time

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FOLKS.Price might be cheap.

Takes too long to ship almost 2 weeks. I ordered 3 air filters for my 2006 Yamaha Majesty only 1 actual fit and the 2 I have to alter. I did not return because they will charge me to return and according to the customer service they could not guarantee if they would accept returns or give me credit. I would go somewhere.

This are the parts that did'nt fit see pics. As you can see.

You have to alter in order to make this fit.When I ordered it says it is for the correct year and model but bike bandit would not even take responsibility to make there customer happy.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bike Bandit and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bike Bandit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Bike Bandit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bike Bandit?

Comments