Bike Bandit - Review in Equipment category from Dyer, Indiana
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FOLKS.Price might be cheap.
Takes too long to ship almost 2 weeks. I ordered 3 air filters for my 2006 Yamaha Majesty only 1 actual fit and the 2 I have to alter. I did not return because they will charge me to return and according to the customer service they could not guarantee if they would accept returns or give me credit. I would go somewhere.
This are the parts that did'nt fit see pics. As you can see.
You have to alter in order to make this fit.When I ordered it says it is for the correct year and model but bike bandit would not even take responsibility to make there customer happy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Bought folding garden bench for $200 that touted "naturally weather resistant". It arrived with some cracks in the wood and Plow and Hearth sent another side to replace. It was..."
- "It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana. We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them. This here is just..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."