Life is too short and there are too many other options to deal with Bike Bandit Customer Service. They lie about when your order will ship, they ignore questions and special requests.

Example, I had a $400 order that hadn't shipped after 2 weeks. By then I was afraid it would arrive while I was away on holiday. I contacted them to request they postpone shipment for one week because I would not be home to receive it and they just straight-up refused. They couldn't care less if my $400 order was left on my porch (or returned) for a week.

They told me to cancel the order instead, after I was already delayed 2 weeks. I flip bikes as a hobby and I've done business with them for years. I stopped using them in 2016 because of their terrible customer service (and shipping) but in 2017 decided to give them another chance. What a mistake, it was the same old attitude.

Their system is old school, it can't combine orders, If you contact them you get a *** receipt and case number instead of a reply. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to buy your motorcycle parts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bike Bandit Customer Care.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Thanks for your review,

We're disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Since our shipping process is automated and some items ship directly from the suppliers, we are unable to "hold" orders.

Also most banks will only authorize a payment for up to 25 days, if we do not ship your package within that time-frame, we are unable to bill your order.

We hope you'll give us another try, please ask to speak with a manager to go over your past order.