1.7
Turnaround Time

I have purchased a jacket thinking it would be looking as it is. I was under the impression that i can return the Small jacket if dont like and they would return my money. Now they mention because it is a closeout item they cant return the money instead they will credit my account. Jacket is too big and they dont have other size. If i have to return the product i need to pay for the freight and i dont get what i want. After having such a bad experience who want to continue to buy new things from their website. It was my mistake to buy from them. I would strongly recommend to everyone for not to buy from BikeBandit. They are poor in their customer service too. Yes they are fast in bringing the product but who wants the bad product even if it is shipped fast. Please do not buy from BikeBandit, not worth. Rating 0/5.

Nagarjuna Peddabhoini

Product or Service Mentioned: Bike Bandit Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Very bad, Online reprsentative blew me off when i voiced my concerns, Poor customer service and product, Whole experience.

Comments

BikeBandit.com
San Diego, California, United States #1235398
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

We appreciate your business, and value your feedback.

Most online retailers do not accept Closeouts back (Final Sale), but we offer store credit if returned within 60 days.

You can find this in our return policy page located here-

If you have further concerns please reach out to us and ask to speak with a supervisor. We will be glad to turn your experience around.