Bikebandit.com has much to offer but they lack in customer service & they have a terrible process of getting things done in a timely manner. Ordered a pair of Alpinestars Tech 6 boots size 7 on 5/8/13 they shipped on 5/10/13.

When they arrived 5/16/13 I found that the boots were too large for my son (my fault) so I had to ship them back. To keep from losing anytime I shipped them back on the same day 5/16/13 as they arrived. It cost me $22.11 via UPS. The boots arrived back to BB & were signed for by Jose on 5/22/13.

After giving them a couple of days I called to check on the status...their processing time for a return is completely outrageous! It took them till 6/1/13 to credit my account! That’s 8 business days....busy season or not that is BS! I asked for Bandit Bucks instead of crediting my cc to speed up the credit process.

On 6/1/13 I reordered the same boots just a size smaller. They didn't ship until 6/5/13. Trust me they knew after the several calls I made that I really needed these boots to get here. Regarding having to call them expect to be on the phone waiting a very long time unless your pacing an order!!!

The more you need and push the more these folks will buck & drag their feet!!!! So I finally received the boots on 6/11/13! The boots are what I expected but I will NEVER EVER buy anything from them because of their return policies & procedures. Look at Motosports.com’s return policy...AWESOME!

If you don't have to return anything to BB you will be fine I’m sure but if you do you might as well sit back and wait & wait & wait!!!!! WORST experience with an online motorcycle/ATV parts & accessories dealer EVER!

Comments