2.7

I wanted to return a part back to them which consisted of a relay (~$80) and a cover (~$10). I gave them a call and the operator was polite.

I notified him that the parts I wanted to return were never used, still in box, and untouched. Apparently I could return the cover, however the relay i could not due to it being OEM. That's a first. I've never come across a company that sold parts, or any parts regardless that was OEM that could not be returned...

well I guess I haven't purchased anything from a company with such a bad return policy.

The operator was polite to burden on myself to "sell the item on ebay".

This person wrote the review because of "terrible return policy" of bike parts from Bike Bandit. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Bike Bandit to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unfair refund policies. Author liked the most fast delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bike Bandit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments