I am myself in the customer retail business, never ever have I thought I would respond in writing a poor experience! I tried to order some parts for my ATV, upon checkout was told that the method of payment they offered was not available even though it was still posted on their website, their service rep.

said that he would pass this down to Mgmt. to have it changed. I thought I should maybe order elsewhere but needed the parts. That was all last night, now I get an e-mail saying they have cancelled the order because Polaris will not deliver to them the parts.

REALLY?? Bad, bad experience highly suggest you look elsewhere, sorry I didn't!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of polaris industries plow mounts from Bike Bandit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bike Bandit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bike Bandit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments