1.1
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

My recent customer experience with Bikebandit.com was less than satisfactory. Upon receiving the wrong part, I attempted to return the part the first three times I called it seemed as if the “returns” department was just a voice mailbox.

When I finally got someone on the phone they laid out the returns policy and it seemed straight forward. I packed it back up in the same fashion I received it and asked for a shipping label as the website offers. I have still yet to hear back, so I was forced to spend extra money to ship it back to them.

When Bikebandit.com’s returns department received the part I was immediately told the part was not in the correct packaging.

They refused to refund the money and now expect more money to ship a part I didn’t need to begin with back to myself.

It would appear that Bikebandit.com has a nice little racket going, not refunding money on a part I’m certain they will sell again. I have since ordered the correct part from 2wheelpros.com and received it in a timely fashion and for $25 less than Bikebandit.com charges.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Being made out to feel like a liar, Waiting around for weeks to get my parts.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments