I would like to give my two cents on Bikebadit.com

I have used this website to buy a few things for my 82 kawasaki 550 without too many problems until now. About 2 months ago I bought a chain from them and it ended up being the wrong size, this was my fault, and I realized this as soon as i took it out of the package. But I was not to worried about this as they advertise a "No Hassle Return Policy". So i fill out the form online, and they said to send it in. So i sent it in a waited for the money to be credited to me, but it never happened. Finally I called them to see what was going on, and they said they had just looked at it and they said the box had been destroyed, and the chain looked like it had been installed.

However the chain had not been installed, and the only reason the box was destroyed is because that is how it came to me the first time. They told me they would not accept my return, but I would easily be able to resell the chain on ebay for about what i paid for it. Now i have the chain back and It is missing the master link. It probably slipped through the cracks somewhere at their return center, but how can i resell it now!

How is this a No hassle return policy?

I know I will not be using bike bandit again, and I would encourage others who value good customer service to do the same.

Had an Experience with Bike Bandit?

Comments