I ordered a Front Brake Rotor. BikeBandit shipped a Rear Brake Rotor.

When I called, the rep Actually Said, with her lips, "We don't carry a Front Brake Rotor for your machine, so we sent you a Rear Brake Rotor." Huh? Someday I will need that rear rotor, but not anytime in the next few years, so I am keeping it, as the aggravation to return these parts is more than I can deal with. It's not like ordering motorcycle parts is the only thing I have to do with my life. Bike bandit can do Nothing to make up for this.

Why? The website clearly indicated that I had selected a Front Rotor for my particular Make and Model, and for some reason, instead of being HONEST about not having the correct part, sent something else, knowing that most people don't have the time to *** around returning parts.

And as it turns out, they DO have TWO brake rotors that would have worked perfectly, but NO one over there knows how to cross reference parts, or is too lazy to check. Never again.

Review about: Bike Bandit Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

BikebanditCustomerService
Bike Bandit Verified Representative

Hello James,

We appreciate your business. We're a little confused, as we do not charge a restocking fee.

We looked up your order and it shows a rear rotor was ordered, so we sent you a rear rotor. We don't switch parts during the order process.

If you shop for that rotor again, you will notice it states "rear" rotor on the product page. We will have a manager contact you to clear any confusion on this order.

Please continue to ride those motorcycles.

There is currently a shortage of livers, kidneys, corneas, and bone marrow here.

Many desperately ill and well deserving persons need these organs to live.

YES! They totally suck.